Compound NPK Fertilizer is the fertilizer which contains two or three nutrients of N, P, K. Compound fertilizer is available in powder or granular form.NPK is a range of rich, balanced fertilizers for soil and soilless greenhouse crops, suitable for Nutrigation with water of varied quality and for foliar application. All the formulae are enriched with high concentrations of micronutrients.
Compound NPK Fertilizer is widely used for all kinds of foodstuff crops, such as paddy, wheat, corn, jowar and economic crops, such as tea, cotton, melon, fruit and vegetables. There are numerous building blocks of life that plants need for healthy growth. Soils often lack these elements, either naturally, or as a result of over cultivation, and needs to have these building blocks put back into it.
1.Tower Granulation and manufactured by whole water soluble materials.
2.Nitrate nitrogen is very soluble in soil solution and can be easily absorbed by plants.
3.Mixed with sulfur enhance the absorbency of the other nutritional compounds in soil, such as iron, manganese and boron.
|Product name||NPK fertilizer|
|color||white ,blue or OEM color|
|particle size||2-4mm 95%|
|Produck keywords||NPK 12 12 17+2mgo blue granular low heavy metals|
- Produced from the purest ingredients and is free of sodium, chlorine and heavy metals.
- Promote plants to absorb nutrient during sprouting and increase the utilization efficiency of nitrogen and phosphorus nutrients.
- Component in nitro-phosphate is capable of promoting the movement of phosphorus and increasing the space efficiency of phosphorus.
- Increase its nitrous utilization and absorption quantity of plants.
- It is a granulated product which does not cake during long-term storage due to special treatment by conditioning additives.