Humic Acid is exploited from weathered coal and it is well known on high biological activity and rich organic matter. It can be applied in all types of soil, such as alkaline, sandy, acid podzol, saline soils and so on. As powder or granular form, the convenience using is improved sharply. It can be applied to soil alone or mixed with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium or other fertilizers. The humic acid it contains can improve the soil structure, promote root development, reduce nutrient losses, increase yield and improve quality of plants.
Specification of Humic Acid
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Organic Matter||85% min||60% min|
|Humic Acid||70% min||40% min|
|Moisture||18% max||15% max|
|Packing||Woven bags with PE liner 25 kgs net each|
Benifit of Humic Acid
• Efficiently and easily absorbed by crops
• Effectively regulates and improves soil quality
• Improves the utilization of other fertilizers
• Enhances crop resistance to disease and lodging
• Improves soil aggregate structure, increases the number of beneficial microorganisms and organic matter content, reduces soil bulk density, loosens soil, conducive to water retention, aeration, provides the best conditions for crop growth
The Humic Acid Amino Acid NPK product provides different nutrients to the crops, it is a wonderful combination of humic acid and amino acid, it is a good soil conditoner that can help to improve soil quality, adjust soil PH.
Humic acid granular mainly used in agricultural crops, fruit trees,landscaping, gardening, pastures, grains and horticultural crops. MAX BlackPearl can be used as a base fertilizer, or additional fertilizer, 200-300kg/ha