Potassium Humate is a potassium salt of humic acid from high grade Leonardite. It is a high-quality plant stimulant and soil conditioner and can be applied in landscape and garden as well as for all agricultural and horticultural plants.
Potassium humate is the potassium salt of humic acid. It is manufactured commercially by alkaline extraction of brown coal (lignite) Leonardite to be used mainly as a soil conditioner. The extraction is performed in water with the addition of potassium hydroxide (KOH), sequestering agents and hydrotropic surfactants.
With excellent solubility. It used alone or combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus in irrigation and spray. It is applied in landscape and garden as well as all agricultural and horticultural plants.
Specification of Potassium humate
|Name:||Potassium humate, humic acids potassium salts|
|Other name:||Humic acid potassium salt, Humic Acid Potassium, Humi acids,potassium salts|
|Appearance:||black powder, black flake, black granular,|
|Fulvic acid fulvic acid:||≥15%|
|Potassium (K2O):||8% -10%|
|Color:||Black Humic Acid|
|Application:||Foliar Fertilizer, Soil Application, organic fertilizer|
Benefits of Potassium humate
· Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulate seed germination.
· Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acid and keep a well-balanced nutrition..
· Enhance the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
· Promote healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance.
· Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis.
· Soil conditioner. Improve the soil structure. Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
· Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
· Enhance nutrients uptake and increase the content of humus in soil.
· Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
Main Function of Potassium humate
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Potassium humate can reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Potassium Humate can degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
Application of Potassium humate
It is used in agriculture as a fertilser additive to increase the efficiency of fertilisers especially nitrogen and phosphorus based fertiliser inputs. Other salts of humic acid are manufactured, mainly sodium humate which is used in animal health supplements. It also can be used in Aquaculture.
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus,also used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, foliar fertilizer, and spray fertilizer.Basal fertilizer: 400-600kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers
Top dressing: 300-400kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers, and irrigate in time.